Male, Indigenous, 54
Southampton, NY United States
I am an American Indian living on a reservation and I am involved in the economic and spiritrual devolopment of my tribe and my tribal government. To a small extent I am involved with the UN's unicef and world food program. I grew up on a small farm, so I enjoy animals. I also enjoy writing stories.
I am looking for someone who is reserved and business minded and spiritrual. Someone interested in travel and nature and gardening and movies/cinema.
- Religion: Bahá'í
- Smoking: I'll tell you later
- Food: All foods
- Occupation: Self-employed
- Education: Secondary/High School
I have 2 child(ren).
There are 4 registered user(s) online and 23 guest(s) online.
"The true marriage of Bahá'í is this, that husband and wife should be united both physically and spiritually, that they may ever improve the spiritual life of each other, and may enjoy everlasting unity throughout all the worlds of God. This is Bahá'í marriage." - 'Abdu'l-Bahá (Selections from the Writings of 'Abdu'l-Bahá, p. 117)
- Testimonials: People who met on twodoves
- Sara and Rob
- Adam and Cecilie: "Let your vision be world-embracing"
- Susan and Michael met on another Bahá'í website, but have written their story to share it here.